Fire broke out in the house of Arun Pavankar, a resident of Thanegaon, nearby. This incident happened on Wednesday (17th) at 7.00 pm, in which Pawankars family lost three lakh rupees.
Gondia Today News Network
SUKDI-DAKRAM: A fire broke out in the house of Arun Pavankar of Thanegaon nearby and his house was burnt to become special. This incident happened on Wednesday (17th) at 7.00 pm, in which Pawankars family lost three lakh rupees.
According to the information, Arun Tarachand Pavankar of Thanegaon village went to his elder son’s house on Wednesday (17th). Suddenly the house was set on fire during 8.30 am while nobody was in their house. All fireworks and jewelery burned with full fire and food in the house. It is estimated that the house was set on fire by Sushendi taking the light of a lamp.
Fire fighters in Adani Power Plant were extinguished with the help of villagers. The whole family has been exposed due to this fire, they have nothing left except the cloths on them. When information was given to Tahsildar Sanjay Ramteke about this, he sent Talathi PA Madhu and he painted the house. At the time, all the literature was burnt due to loss of nearly three lakhs.
At this time, ZP members Priti Ramteke, Sarpanch Anita Rahddale, Deputy Panches Duleeshwari Shahare, G.P., Pushpa Khobragade, Mangala Khobragade, Charushila Kanoje, Bhaurao Bansod, KS Pathale, Anil Shahare, Manik Khobragade, Tiroda Taluka Congress Hathendra Jambulkar, Anandrao Khobragade, Ashish Tambhare, Bisan Rakhawwar, Jawaharlal Khandar, Mangla Khobragade, Arun Rahanddale, G.P.E. All the official The police and the villagers were present and demanded immediate compensation for Pawanankar.Connect us on Social Media